Uganda gorilla safaris | Gorilla safari tour in Uganda | Mountain gorilla trekking safari
Overview of 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour
This 4 days gorilla revealing safari tour in Uganda shows you everything about the mountain gorillas. Part of this 4 days trip is gorilla trekking of mountain Zinjanthopus in the misty ancient Bwindi Forest. Uganda swells with best gorilla trekking, tracking and habituation experience in the gorilla region of Africa
Highlights of the 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour
- Day 1 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: Arrival and stay in Entebbe Town
- Day 2 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: transfer to Bwindi Gorilla Forest National Park
- Day 3 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: Gorilla trekking Experience
- Day 4 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: departure and return to Entebbe
Activities of 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour
- Visit to Uganda Wildlife Education Center
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Detailed of the 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour
Day 1 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: Arrival
Meet and greet with our guide, experience this warm welcome to the famed pearl of Africa. You’ll be driven to Entebbe town to visit around the town, you may visit the Entebbe Zoo (UWEC) optionally if time permit. Checking is the vibrant Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa.
Day 2 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: transfer to Bwindi Gorilla Forest National Park
We embark on the 8 hours journey – 462.5km southwest into the allure of tropical Afro montane moist Bwindi forest that’s if you are interested to travel by road but alternatively you can get on a private ride to Kajansi Airstrip to catch a flight that lands in Kihihi airstrip. Upon arrival the driver guide will help your join a 46 km short drive to the lodge in Bwindi Forest.
Day 3 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: Gorilla trekking Experience
A tasty breakfast is served early in the morning and then you head to park headquarters for briefing and also to receive a ranger guide who leads you into the jungle to track the gorillas. Enjoy your a 1 hour magical thrill with the gorilla family your chose and then return to the lodge to relax. Remember that gorilla trekking is a strenuous activity so you must be physically able to walk for long distances in search for the gentle apes.
Day 4 of the 4 days Uganda Gorilla Trekking tour: departure and return to Entebbe
Serve your mouthwatering breakfast and checkout to join the scenic flight back to Entebbe town to catch your home flight.
Other information for the trip
- We recommend a morning flight so that there is enough room for you to rest from Jetlag.
- Gorilla trekking is with doubt the most thrilling African adventure safari activity on the continent. Uganda swells with best gorilla trekking, tracking and habituation experience (you can find out also). Gorilla trekking can easily be done in high / peak season June to September but it can still be done even in the drier months of December through February. The challenge is that trekking permits get outsold because of high demand and so some months may actually go without availability of trekking permits. The alternative though is that you can still do gorilla trekking during the rainy season (March-May) because usually; there is availability of trekking permits for both Bwindi and Mgahinga and accommodation costs are also put at cut-rate.
- Gorilla permits
- Meals and drinks (drinking water)
- Inbound transport
- Park entrance fees
- Guides & porters
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities like: personal shopping from galleries and malls
- Visas and Tickets
- Wines and Alcohols